The University of Manchester Coding Boot Camp is offered in partnership with Trilogy Education Services and provides you with a proven full stack curriculum that prepares you for the in-demand web development industry.
We combine a face-to-face virtual classroom experience with hands-on learning taught by experienced instructors. With extensive support and a wide array of resources, we provide a quality education that will help you find a path to success.
- Learn the latest market skills* for the fields of web development.
- Receive access to in-depth career planning assistance to polish your professional presence.
- Benefit from a wide list of support services to help you navigate the programme.
- Build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects demonstrating your coding skills.
- Advance your skillset without leaving your current job by studying through a convenient part-time schedule, great for adult learners.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Web development curriculum languages
Those who successfully complete The University of Manchester Coding Boot Camp gain real-world developer experience by covering several programming languages during the programme. In our classes, you’ll be exposed to robust tutorials with the latest web development technologies and frameworks:
This programme is offered through The University of Manchester, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About The University of Manchester
Where better to study coding than at The University of Manchester – the birthplace of modern computing and home of the world’s first stored-program computer, ‘The Baby’, which was built here in June 1948. Following on with its rich history in ‘firsts’, The University of Manchester is the exclusive partner of Trilogy Education Services for the delivery of this programme across the North West region of the UK.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have graduated from Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What you will learn
- In our full-stack web development programme, you will build a strong foundation of skills to help you be competitive in this high-growth industry.
- You will gain real-world experience working in a team setting and apply your knowledge through hands-on projects.
- Our programme provides career services to help reinforce your job search, including portfolio reviews, technical interview preparation, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
What you receive on completion
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- Receive a non-accredited Certificate of Completion from The University of Manchester that showcases your accomplishments.
- Build an impressive professional portfolio of applications and projects, demonstrating your coding skills.