The University of Manchester Coding Boot Camp, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, helps you prepare for a career in the fast-growing field of web development through a dynamic format. During the boot camp journey, experienced instructors guide you in learning valuable, in-demand skills with the added support of a team that is dedicated to helping you build the future that’s right for you.
Learn more about our programme below.
We’re constantly evaluating our curriculum and implementing changes based on student feedback. This is our way of making sure that our programme best fits the needs of real individuals looking for a career in today’s job market. Explore the full stack coding curriculum.
Web development is a challenging industry, but with the advantages of a hands-on, classroom learning environment, we’re able to provide a high level of support. Read about the classroom experience.
Our instructors have a minimum of three years’ experience in the field, allowing them to provide true insight into the day-to-day life of a web developer. Class exercises give you the opportunity to work with your peers on real projects and put the class lessons into action.
From day one, our team puts participants first. With a helpful admissions team, passionate instructors, and dedicated participant success and career services teams, you could not be in better hands as you go on this rigorous journey. Explore participant support.
- Duration: The programme runs for six months, over two weekday evenings and a Saturday.
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee, payable to Trilogy Education Services, is £7,200 including VAT.
- Payment options: A deposit of £500 including VAT is required to secure your place in the programme. Individuals can then either pay the tuition in full by the early registration deadline to be eligible for an early registration discount or arrange a payment plan and pay in instalments.
- How to apply: Fill out the enquiry form and a member of our admissions team will reach out to begin the application process.
- Disability support: Practical support and advice for current participants and applicants is available from the Participant Success Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our FAQ page for more details.