Classes begin quarterly
Online web development boot camp
Learn to code in 24 weeks
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, The University of Manchester Coding Boot Camp, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, was designed to prepare you with the knowledge you need to tap into today’s technological economy.
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Take your new skills to the next level on challenging projects, building a portfolio of apps and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from The University of Manchester Coding Boot Camp, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like CV and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and coaching from our dedicated career services team to help further your career.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a virtual classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full stack web development.
Who should apply:
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this programme could be for you. Other reasons this programme might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set while at university
- You are looking for a coding course that fits with a busy lifestyle and current 9-5 employment
- You are seeking to return to work and want to retrain of refresh your coding skills before applying for new roles
Ready to take the next step? Apply here.
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- Duration: The programme runs for six months, over two weekday evenings and a Saturday.
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee, payable to Trilogy Education Services, is £8,400 including VAT.
- Payment options: A deposit of £1,200 including VAT is required to secure your place in the programme. Individuals can then either pay the tuition in full by the early registration deadline to be eligible for an early registration discount or arrange a payment plan and pay in instalments.
- How to apply: Fill out the enquiry form and a member of our admissions team will reach out to begin the application process.
Visit our FAQ page for more details.